Serving the entire Baldwin County area in Alabama
Although seeing termites, ants, rodents (such as mice or rats), or even bedbugs can be horrifying in itself, there are a few unpleasant realities that make pest control services in Fairhope, AL essential when you’re dealing with any type of infestation – no matter what the unwanted pest is.
For instance, did you know that failing to hire an exterminator to deal with pests can result in structural damage that can cost thousands of dollars to fix? Termites, a very common pest that many people across the country deal with, feed on cellulose-based plant materials, like the wood structure your house is built on. They’ll silently eat away at the structure of your home, and if left unchecked, they’ll cause very expensive structural damage to your home!
This is just one example of why it’s so important to call a professional extermination team to deal with any pest issues you have prior to major (and expensive) damage is done to your home and property.
It’s important to understand that pests are more prevalent than you may think. In 2015, Time Magazine wrote that the pest control industry in the United States provided services to over 10% of American homes. It also claimed that at least 2% of the homes in Fairhope had reported evidence of rats present in the home. Cockroaches, ants, and termites are also all more common than you might think.
At ETAAC Pest Control, we understand the urgent need to treat your home if and when an infestation occurs. Our exterminators are qualified, certified, and experienced in removing all manner of pests from residential and commercial properties.
What The ETAAC Pest Control Exterminators Can Do For You
When you hire our pest control services, our team of professionals always use tried and trusted approaches to remove the threat permanently in a manner that’s safe for everyone and environmentally friendly.
It isn’t enough to just locate the pests. It’s essential to understand why (and how) they are coming into your home or business. For example, carpenter ants love wet wood and if you have wet wood present in your home it’s a major way to attract these pests into your home.
In the case of something bigger, like rodents, we determine the different ways they get in and devise a highly effective strategy to get them out and keep them out for good. Here are a few of the many pests we can help remove from your property:
- Termites – Termites feed on dead plants and trees. This means they’ll feed on the wood structure of your home, and you’ll often discover them after they’ve already done significant damage. These are one of the most important pests to get rid of the moment you find them.
- Ants – One of the biggest problems ants present is contaminating your food. These pests carry bacteria on their bodies, which can spread to your food if they’re crawling around in your cupboard or pantry. Some ants also do damage by chewing tunnels through the wood beams in your home.
- Rodents – Rodents (both rats and mice) can cause major health problems. They can carry nasty diseases and contaminate your food and general surroundings with their waste. Plus, if cornered and threatened, rodents will attack and can cause nasty cuts from their bites.
- Bedbugs – Bedbugs multiply quickly, and when left unchecked you can have an infestation of well over 10,000 of these creatures in just a few short months. Not only are these infestations difficult to get rid of, but they can also pose a threat to your family’s health. If you have an infestation, it’s best to give our exterminators a call.
- Bees & Wasps – A bee and wasp infestation and completely ruin outdoor activities and make yard work difficult. Plus, someone getting stung who has an allergy to these pests can be very dangerous. Depending on the type of bee or wasp, some may chew into your house and make their nest there.
- Cockroaches – Cockroaches are very nasty little creatures that are hard to eliminate. They can also contaminate your food with serious (and potentially life threatening diseases) like E. coli and Salmonella. They often hitch a ride on bags into your house or squeeze in through little cracks in your doors.
- Spiders – There are many ways for a spider to enter your home. Though most often these creatures don’t pose any threat to you or your family, there are some species that have very venomous and dangerous bites. Generally, however, these pests don’t pose a big threat and are nothing to worry about.
One of the most effective methods we use to keep pests out of your home is by addressing any minor damage to key entry points. When dealing with mice, for instance, we’ll find all of the gaps they use to come in and seal them or lay traps.
We’ll only embark on a full extermination when we’re 100% sure that it will be successful and you will be completely rid of your infestation.
Hire Our Fairhope Pest Control Team
While other pest control services in Fairhope are content to do the bare minimum, everyone here at ETAAC enjoys going the extra mile for our customers. Once our extermination team has done their job, the next step is to set up an external barrier to ensure that you’ll never have to deal with those pests again.
If you are in need of expert pest control services anywhere in 36532, but you don’t see the exact pest you’re dealing with on this page, please give our technicians a call because we also perform extra services. There may also be occasions when you need recurring pest control services. This is why we offer a monthly & bi-monthly options to our customers who need it, so they have further peace of mind.
Don’t risk illness or injury by trying to perform your own DIY pest control. You have to have specialized equipment, tools, and years of experience to do it correctly and ensure that the pests you’re dealing with will never return. That’s precisely why you should call the ETAAC extermination team today and schedule a free in-home estimate! Call now for extermination services: